Donatti Translation & Interpreting:
• Certified by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. (Federal Certification)Licensed
by the State of Texas.
• Members of NYC & Company -Convention & Visitors Bureau (www.nycvisit.com)
• Certified as a Minority Business by the New York New Jersey Minority Suppliers
• Certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (M.B.E.) by the Houston Minority
• Certified as a Disadvantaged, Small, Women's owned Enterprise by the South
Central Texas Regional Certification Agency.
• Certified as a Minority Business by the Port of Houston, Via in
San Antonio and the Metropolitan Transit Authority.
• Via From San Antonio and the Metropolitan Transit Authority
• Members of the Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau
• Members of the National Judiciary Interpreters and Translators Association.
• Proud Partners in Education, Fort Bend I.S.D.
• Proud Partners in Translation: Port of Houston
• Proud Partners in Translation: Baby Center (http://espanol.babycenter.com)
• Presenters at the IV International Conference on Training and Development
in Translation and Interpreting, Madrid 2004 and Alcala de Henares 2005.
• Certified as a Women Business Enterprise by the City of Houston.
• Members of the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
• Certified by the Delaware Office of Supplier Diversity
• Members of the AUSTIN AREA TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS ASSOCIATION (AATIA) (http://www.aatia.org/locator/db/mbrdetail.php?memberId=2167)
About the Federal Certification For more information on the Federal Court Interpreter
The Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts which oversees the federal court interpreter
process can be reached at: (202) 502-1570
Information on the FCICE itself can be found at